Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

We had a great Halloween...we had the Brown and Ritz families over for some trick-or-treating and party...first Dave and Owen carved our pumpkin while Liam and I looked on

then it was over to the window to watch the SNOW!we had to bundle up for trick-or-treating...it only took Owen 1 house to figure out what was going on, then he was a mad man, dashing from 1 house to the next...he really got the hang of it this year!baby Leo all bundled up...he was the cutest bat I have ever seen!
baby Liam stayed nice and warm too


after trick-or-treating it was back to our house to warm up and eat some spooky food...we had fun passing out candy to the kids still out in the cold
baby Leo...all tuckered out from the excitement
eating the candy was the best part of these boys night

Owen and Liam were very excited to meet their new Big Moose friend Leo
the dads and their boys
goodbye hugs for Owen and Brayden

1 comment:

Big Moose Grandma said...

I LOVE these pics!!! Love seeing the boys with their boys!!! xoxo!!