Monday, September 27, 2010

Mommy goes to Owen's school

Today was my parent helper day in Owen's classroom...Owen did great! He was so independent and had such a great time playing with the other kids. I really enjoyed myself and loved watching my little guy participating and having fun at school!

Owen is playing in the sensory table
helping put his carpet square away after hello circle
reading books
playing in the pretend play area...it was set up like a post office
Owen sharing a pink car with one of his little friends
more books
busy classroom
having a snack

playing with playdoh
having fun in the "middle room" (gross motor area)


and finally puzzles to end the day
So happy that Owen loves school...I would too if I got to play there!

2 comments:

Big Moose Grandma said...

YEAH for OWEN!!! GREAT JOB!!!

XOXO!!! bmg

Anonymous said...

SOOOOO adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!