Saturday, January 30, 2010

Jack's birthday party!

We went to our friend Jack's 2nd birthday party at MyGym. Owen had the time of is life! I couldn't get a good picture because he would not stop moving!!

Here is Owen climbing...

Having fun in the ball pit with Brayden...


The birthday boy riding a dump truck

Having fun jumping
Owen had such a good time it was impossible to get him to leave...I think we might have to look into getting a membership for ourselves!

3 comments:

Dew's said...

Ooo this looks fun! I just got Aidric and I a membership to the Children's Museum in Denver and I think it's totally worth it. You can just pop in for an hour and let them bounce around and not worry about getting your money's worth.

Anonymous said...

LOOKS FANTASTIC!!!!! Grandpa Steve would love to have a membership, too!!! xoxo!!
bmg

The Bailey's said...

I wish we had something like that.....soooo Cool!!