Billy graduated from Geneseo this weekend...we are so proud of our guy!! <3
I think Owen is getting a little burnt out by all the graduation speechs...
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
These are GREAT pics!!! I agree with you, he looks like he is getting alittle bored!!! CONGRATULATIONS, BILL!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS to the entire MILES' FAMILY!!! SOOOO glad the Graduations were on different weekends!!! love, diane b.
3 comments:
These are GREAT pics!!! I agree with you, he looks like he is getting alittle bored!!!
CONGRATULATIONS, BILL!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATS to the entire MILES' FAMILY!!! SOOOO glad the Graduations were on different weekends!!!
love, diane b.
OK...I have to ask!!... Is he doing tequila shots and then sucking a lemon already??!!
Dave - did you teach him this??!!!
XOXO bmg
Owen's look has changed in the last month. I think his face is longer now. Such a cutie. Love the professional pics, wow!!
Post a Comment