Also, Owen has started walking! He took his first steps last Tues (30th) and by the weekend, he was walking from the living room to the front door!! We can't keep up with him! I have been trying to get a good video of this new skill to post, and I will put one up as soon as I can!
Here is our little cutie, we had our friends over for dinner last week...Owen loves company!
Here is our friend Jess, she is about 6 months pregnant with a little boy! Another friend for Owen!
4 comments:
Carey, I'm going to give you my knee pads to help "save' your knees while Owen is learning to walk!! Ask Dave.. I hope Owen is feeling better. Can't wait to see you all!! LOVE YOU 3!! BMG
Jess looks beautiful!!! Do they have a name picked out yet?
love, diane
Dave loved company as a youngster, too. He was also the only"little one" in the world of adults (for 12 years).
Wow Carey! How exciting that Owen is on the move. And tell Jess that she looks terrific!
Post a Comment